DELAY OF PAYMENT
Procedures for provision of a delay (commodity loan)
Buyers with planned monthly consumption volume of not less than 1 (one) million RUB (metal rolled stock, pipes, pipeline fitting, reinforced concrete structures) are allowed to receive a delay. The Buyer should provide the list of documents specified below and pass an estimation procedure (credit ranging) to get commodity loan. Exception – buyers providing a bank guarantee or letter of credit as credit security. These counterparts are considered as risk-free. Buyer rating is formed on the basis of ranging parameters: period of cooperation with "AtomStal" company; credit history; financial condition on the basis of accounting balance (Form No.1) and Profit and loss statement (Form No. 2); payment obligations security. Conditions of granting a delay to the Buyer depend on their credit rank and assets amount. In the event of bail, the guarantor should pass ranging procedures as well.
Commodity loan cost is set by a Credit committee and revised depending on credit resources in the crediting market. In the event of failure to pay or untimely payment of provided commodity credit, the Buyer is obliged to pay the penalties at the rate specified in the contract. Penalties are charged monthly on the basis of billing. In the event of impossibility of prompt repayment of delayed debts, the Buyer is obliged to provide a debt repayment schedule within one calendar month after its occurrence. Repayment schedule should be agreed with the Credit committee. In the event of failure to pay the penalty or failure to provide debt repayment schedule by the Buyer, "AtomStal" company initiates a charging order procedure.
The list of documents required for concluding a delay contract with legal entities of the RF:
- Certificate on introduction of a record into EGRUL (Uniform State Registry of Legal Entities)
- Charter + all amendments to it (with indication of address, legal seat, kinds of activity, availability of branches (representative offices), powers and power term of executive body).
- Foundation agreement.
- Decision (Report) on appointment of executive body of the legal entity (director general, CEO, president).
- Power of attorney for the representative who is authorized to sign delivery agreements, appendixes, specifications, and other documents required for fulfilment of duties under delivery contract (in the event when such contract is signed not by executive body of the legal entity or not by the head of representative office).
- Tax registration certificate (INN).
- Excerpt from EGRUL.
- Code letter of Goskomstat (Federal Statistics Service) (kinds of OKVED (Russian National Classifier of Economic Activities).
- Licence with indication of kinds of activity (if such activities are subject to licensing).
- Documents on every building site to which metal rolled stock is delivered:
- Land documents (Certificate or state statement for plot of land or land lease contract).
- Permit for carrying out the works at specific building site on the specified plot of land.
- Investment contact.
- Contractor's (subcontract’s) agreement, building site estimate.
- Design declaration (Open information which is obligatory for publishing in information sources including internet).